FOB Synthesis Inc.
Job Title: Full-time Administrator I or II
Location: Kennesaw, GA
Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Job
FOB Synthesis Inc. is a privately owned and funded hybrid chemical company based in Kennesaw, Georgia which focuses on drug discovery, development, antibacterial tests and custom synthesis. Founded in January 2000, FOB Synthesis was designed from its conception as a revenue-generating drug discovery company, the purpose of which was to stretch every investment dollar raised and thus, increasing our chances for success. We are currently looking for highly qualified administrator.
Administrator I or
II (Job Code;
Full-time Administrator I or II
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing cooperate accounts, bill payment, corporate insurance and payroll process.
- Work closely with research team to support project.
- Work with the retained CPA firm to ensure a clean and timely yearend audit.
- Work with the retained law firm to communicate legal matters including patent application etc.
- Coordinate and support office management related works
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, Marketing or related discipline required.
- 1-5 years prior experience in the accounting/financial/Insurance work area preferred.
- Must be PC proficient and experience in MS office and Quick Book programs.
- Ability to read, interpret, and act on proper understanding of accounting and financial documents based on corporate legal, sales, state and federal tax rules, and business financial philosophy
- Bilingual in English and Korean required
Salary and Benefits:
FOB Synthesis Inc. offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
Interested candidates send a CV and references to:
Fax: (404) 601-1411